annie85yee.slide.com

Thursday, May 07, 2009

I just want to talk!!!

i just want you give me a good reason...and just want u really give me a apologize. not just a some and some....not just let me 当你、当你! that is your thing....you can do that and u must settle that...not pass that space and let me fill up the answer...
i dont like always guess guess guess....
if u feel i got distrust u..please dont think i so trouble....just think y u will let me feel i distrust u...
when i ask u y this like that , y that like this.....please give me a confirm answer....dont just give me a joke or spam....
i very simple....
i like all girl after marrie..
juat wanna a simple and happiness family and matrimony...
i think everybody also dont like falsehood...
i also din..
hope u will understand me....
i know everybody also will wrong...
Sent at 12:51 AM on Thursday
Annie: but they can give a good reason and will admit a fault....improtant is will regret....will do the best at life...
so .... do u know what i want to explan?
i hope u know....
and will do it..


copy from my google talk...

No comments:

My Blog List

Powered By Blogger